We Are Hiring! APPLICATIONS CLOSED
We are looking for a full time Sales Assistant / Office Manager who would like to work with a vibrant and friendly team in an inspiring environment in our Sydney office. We need someone to assist the sales team as well manage the office and showroom on a daily basis.
The main duties and responsibilities involved in this role comprise but are not limited to:
• Offering a high level of service to our wholesale customers via phone and email
• All round general office administration duties
• Data sales entry, updates and maintenance
• Merchandising and maintenance of show room
• General invoicing and assist monitoring receivable accounts
• Mail outs
• Coordinating in store visual merchandising projects & concept windows
We would like the ideal candidate to have:
• A keen interest in men's and women's fashion
• Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written
• Strong multitasking skills with the ability to prioritize and work autonomously
• Enthusiastic and Willing to Take Control of Situations
• A passion for maintaining professional level of service and genuinely love to interact with others
• Be highly organized and have a sense of initiative
• Strong attention to details
• Genuine computer skills - MS Office, Internet and email. MYOB experience is a bonus.
• Retail experience preferred
• Must have driver’s license
This is a full-time position. Salary will be determined based on level of experience.
Please email your application together with CV to email@example.com